Volume 6 Issue 3
1. Mycota of distillery yeast sludge as source of single cell protein
Valentino et al (2015)
2. First record of two Ganoderma species from North East Nile Delta-Egypt
El-Fallal et al (2015)
3. Amanita psammolimbata,a new species from Northeastern Brazilian sand dunes
Wartchow et al (2015)
4. Antibacterial activities of fungal endophytes associated with the Philippine endemic tree, Canarium ovatum
Torres and dela Cruz (2015)
5. A preliminary study on the occurrence of microscopic asexual fungi associated with bird nests in Brazilian semi-arid
Conceição and Marques (2015)
6. The first African record of Artolenzites acuta comb. nov. (Basidiomycota, Polyporaceae)
Ambit and Mossebo (2015)
7. Patellariaceae revisited
Yacharoen et al (2015)
8. Gnomoniopsis smithogilvyi a canker causing pathogen on Castanea sativa: First report
Dar and Rai (2015)
10. Endophytic fungi of marine algae and seagrasses: a novel source of chitin modifying enzymes
Venkatachalam et al (2015)
11. What substrate cultures can reveal: Myxomycetes and myxomycete-like organisms from the Sultanate of Oman
Schnittler et al (2015)
12. Towards a backbone tree for Seimatosporium, with S. physocarpi sp. nov.
Norphanphoun et al (2015)
Volume 6 Issue 4
1. Erratum to: The first African record of Artolenzites acuta comb. nov. (Basidiomycota, Polyporaceae)
Ambit and Mossebo (2015)
Phookamsak and Hyde (2015)
4. Observations on the Astraeus spp. of Southwestern India
Pavithra et al (2015)
5. A new species of Scytinopogon from the island of Príncipe, Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe, West Africa
Desjardin and Perry (2015)
6. Checklist of Central and South American Agaricales (Basidiomycota) II: Strophariaceae
Coimbra VRM (2015)
7. Geastrum hirsutum or G. trichiferum (Basidiomycota, Geastraceae): which name do use?
Silva et al (2015)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.Highlights of publication
To submit an article vist submissions page.
Mycosphere is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
In 2015 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.