Volume 5 Issue 1
1. Taxonomic study on coprophilous species of Coprinopsis (Psathyrellaceae, Agaricales) from Punjab, India
Amandeep and Munruchi (2014)
2. The lichen genus Hypogymnia in southwest China
McCune and Wang (2014)
3. The first phylogenetic study of Kiliophora (Fungi, Anamorphic Xylariales)
Hidayat et al (2014)
6. Macrofungi on the coastal sand dunes of south-western India
Ghate et al (2014)
7. Sporophore morphology and development in the myxomycetes: a review
Clark and Haskins (2014)
8. Two Oudemansiella from a forest fragment in Southwestern Amazonia
Wartchow et al (2014)
9. Traditional use of Gymnopus nubicola as food resource in a Kichwa community, Pichincha, Ecuador
Gamboa-Trujillo et al (2014)
11. Notes on pyrenomycetous fungi in the Mountain Lake area of southwestern Virginia
Vasilyeva and Stephenson (2014)
Volume 5 Issue 2
1. Campylospora leptosoma sp. nov. and characteristics of Campylospora spp., based on morphology and on ITS sequences
Marvanová and Laichmanová (2014)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.Highlights of publication
To submit an article vist submissions page.
Mycosphere is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
In 2014 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.