Volume 7 Issue 2
11. Selection of a highly productive strain of Pholiota adiposa
Rong et al. (2016)
10. The phenotypic and metabolic properties of Metarhizium guizhouense on Corcyra cephalonica
Thaochan N and Chandrapatya A (2016)
9. Two new Seimatosporium species from Italy
Wijayawardene et al. (2016)
Phookamsak et al. (2016)
6. Neosporidesmium subramanianii sp. nov. from Vietnam
Mel’nik et al. (2016)
3. Exploration of wild medicinal mushroom species in Walayar valley, the Southern Western Ghats of Coimbatore District Tamil Nadu.
Venkatachalapathi A and Paulsamy S (2016)
2. Fungi as endophytes in Chinese Artemisia spp.: juxtaposed elements of phylogeny, diversity and bioactivity
Cosoveanu et al. (2016)
Mycosphere Journal of Fungal Biology
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article vist submissions page.
In 2016 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.