Volume 7 Issue 5
11. Checklist of fungi on teak
Doilom et al. (2016)
10. Phanerochaete porostereoides, a new species in the core clade with brown generative hyphae from China
Liu SL and He SH (2016)
9. Additions to the quadrate-spored Entoloma (Agaricales) in Kerala State, India
Pradeep et al. (2016)
7. Halodiatrype, a novel diatrypaceous genus from mangroves with H. salinicola and H. avicenniae spp. nov.
Dayarathne et al. (2016)
Online papers Special issue - Botryosphaeriaceae
7. Mycosphere Essays 14: Assessing the aggressiveness of plant pathogenic Botryosphaeriaceae
Manawasinghe etal. (2016)
Online papers Special issue - Biotechnological Innovations through Fungi
9. Enzymatic activity of three wild mushrooms
Díaz-Godínez et al. (2016)
8. Characterization of multiple xylanase forms from Aspergillus tamarii resistant to phenolic compounds
Monclaro et al. (2016)
7. Fungal secretomics of ascomycete fungi for biotechnological applications
Couturier et al. (2016)
Mycosphere Journal of Fungal Biology
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article vist submissions page.
In 2016 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.
All articles in this journal are published Online First and are citable by their permanent DOI. The Online First version is the Version of Record as defined by NISO RP-8-2008 and in ICN Article 30. Any corrections require the publication of an Erratum which is regarded as a new publication.