Volume 5 Issue 3
2. Leptocorticium gloeocystidiatum sp. nov. (Basidiomycota), a new corticioid fungus from Sicily, Italy
Gorjón and Saitta (2014)
3. A new species, Lophiostoma versicolor, from Japan (Pleosporales, Dothideomycetes)
Hirayama et al (2014)
4. A new species of Manoharachariella (hyphomycetes) from Central Anatolia, Turkey
SELÇUK and EKİCİ (2014)
5. Two new records of Cyathus species for South America
Barbosa et al (2014)
8. A new species of Berkleasmium from Ulyanovsk, Russia
Hüseyin et al (2014)
11. Additions to the myxobiota of Central America
Rojas and Calvo (2014)
12. The genus Blumenavia (Clathraceae, Phallales)
Trierveiler-Pereira et al (2014)
Volume 5 Issue 4
1. Scytinium pulvinatum comb. nov.(Collemataceae, Peltigerales)
Otálora and Wedin (2014)
2. Two new species of Graphis (Ascomycota: Ostropales: Graphidaceae), from Indo-Burma biodiversity hotspot
Singh and Singh (2014)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.Highlights of publication
To submit an article vist submissions page.
Mycosphere is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
In 2014 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.