Volume 5 Issue 4
1. Scytinium pulvinatum comb. nov.(Collemataceae, Peltigerales)
Otálora and Wedin (2014)
2. Two new species of Graphis (Ascomycota: Ostropales: Graphidaceae), from Indo-Burma biodiversity hotspot
Singh and Singh (2014)
3. A new combination in Phytopythium: P. kandeliae (Oomycetes, Straminipila)
Marano et al (2014)
5. Revision of the genus Cyathus (Basidiomycota) from the herbaria of northeast Brazil
Cruz et al (2014)
6. Cortinarius (Agaricales) revised taxonomy: new species names or combinations
7. Occurrence and distribution of Kumaun Himalayan aquatic hyphomycetes: Lemonniera
Sati et al (2014)
8. New species of Diderma from Vietnam
Novozhilov et al (2014)
9. Growth and light emission of luminous basidiomycetes cultivated on solid media and in submerged culture
Medvedeva et al (2014)
10. Diversity studies on the endophytic fungi of Vitex negundo L.
Sunayana et al (2014)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.Highlights of publication
To submit an article vist submissions page.
Mycosphere is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
In 2014 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.