Volume 5 Issue 6
1. First survey for protosteloid amoebae in South Australia
Tice et al (2014)
2. Rare lichen taxa from Costa Rica
Neuwirth and Stocker-Wörgötter (2014)
3. Multi-gene genealogies reveal cryptic species Beauveria rudraprayagi sp. nov. from India
Agrawal et al (2014)
4. Morphogenetic effect of L-cysteine on Pseudogymnoascus destructans and related species
Raudabaugh and Miller (2014)
5. Cytospora castanae sp. nov., associated with perennial cankers of Castanea sativa
Dar and Rai (2014)
7. On the status of Phytopythium kandeliae (Oomycetes, Straminipila)
Marano et al (2014)
9. The genera Ascobolus and Saccobolus (Ascobolaceae, Pezizales) in Brazil
Melo al (2014)
10. The biodiversity of dictyostelid cellular slime molds in rubber tree leaf litter in Southern Thailand
Seephueak and Petcharat (2014)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.Highlights of publication
To submit an article vist submissions page.
Mycosphere is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
In 2014 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.