Volume 5 Issue 2
1. Campylospora leptosoma sp. nov. and characteristics of Campylospora spp., based on morphology and on ITS sequences
Marvanová and Laichmanová (2014)
3. Three new species of Mycena sect. Longisetae
Aravindakshan and Manimohan P (2014)
4. A comparative species listing of myxomycetes from tropical (Philippines) and temperate (United States) forests
dela Cruz TEE et al (2014)
5. A new species of Fusticeps from Thailand
Chuaseeharonnachai et al (2014)
6. New records of Agaricaceae (Basidiomycota, Agaricales) from Araripe Nacional Forest, Ceará State, Brazil
Nascimento and Alves (2014)
7. Hyphomycetous fungi in several forest ecosystems of Black sea provinces of Turkey
Selçuk et al (2014)
8. A new species of Bloxamia from freshwater in the Netherlands
Ariyawansa et al (2014)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.Highlights of publication
To submit an article vist submissions page.
Mycosphere is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
In 2014 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.