Volume 7 Issue 4
3. Mycosphere Essay 8: A review of genus Agaricus in tropical and humid subtropical regions of Asia
Karunarathna et al. (2016)
1. Analysis of wood decay and ligninolysis in Polyporales from the Nile Delta region of Egypt
El-Gharabawy et al. (2016)
Volume 7 Issue 3
8. Dark-spored species of Agaricineae from Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe, West Africa
Desjardin DE and Perry BA (2016)
7. Extensions of known geographic distribution of aphyllophoroid fungi (Basidiomycota) in Finland
Kunttu et al. (2016)
6. Mycosphere Essays 7: Ganoderma lucidum - are the beneficial anti-cancer properties substantiated?
Hapuarachchi et al. (2016)
5. Mycophagy by small mammals: new and interesting observations from Brazil.
Trierveiler-Pereira et al. (2016)
Online papers Special issue - Colletotrichum
1. Mycosphere Essay 6: Why is it important to correctly name Colletotrichum species?
Jayawardena et al. (2016)
Mycosphere Journal of Fungal Biology
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article vist submissions page.
In 2016 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.